Thursday, March 6, 2008

Swim Banquet


I have no idea where the month of February went! It's all been a blur. We have finally finished swim season - whew! Now I'll have some weekend time to get some things done and posted. Most of the team made state finals. Brody's relay team qualified for the consolation finals and took first place. They were so thrilled! Now we're on to the swim banquet in just a week and a half. I was charged with making the invitations. I wanted something VERY special as the kids have worked so hard this year. Our high school's mascot is the powercat. I found the stamp at Morning Star Stamps and the ribbon is from M & J Trimmings. They have some really cool ribbon! I used purple and black Bazzill for the card. The powercat is stamped using purple ink onto white cardstock. The invitation was computer generated and printed on vellum. I have already gotten so many compliments on it from the other parents. I hope it is something special to the team.

No comments: