Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vintage Christmas Mini Album


This is a gorgeous little album made from one manila folder! I got my inspiration from Taylor VanBruggen - she is FAB! Check her out: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2007/08/manila-folder-album.html I will be teaching this class Sunday, Sept. 16th, in our local scrapbook store. I used all the new Cosmo Cricket "Be Good" Christmas papers, Buck Naked chipboard elements and Ornament Fashions, and ribbon. I am really liking their line. The papers are all double-sided, slightly textured, and very easy to work with. It is a fairly quick project and would make a really nice gift for Granny! Sarah doesn't care what products I use, which is wonderful! But, I do want to support her new business - so I choose to use products that she had in stock. Once we get rolling, I'll start using some TAC stuff.

This is the inside of the album. When the folder is scored and folded, you have pockets all along the bottom. I made some inserts that can be used to mat some pix or for journaling those Holiday memories. I inked all the edges with Burnt Umber Palette ink. I am VERY pleased with the end result. I hope you enjoy looking!

HUGS!

No comments: