Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thanks A Latte!


I just LOVE this set from SU. It's an old set that has since retired. I found it the other day when I was cleaning out one of my stamp drawers and thought I mind want to dust it off a bit! A friend of mine recently gave me a gift card to our local Coffee Depot, and I needed to thank her. I thought this make the perfect card. I used Birdie Collection double-sided cardstock from Crate Paper, along with some mocha colored cardstock. The images, with the exception of the steam & sugar cubes, are stamped in burnt umber. I stamped the coffee cup three times, once on the cardstock, once on patterned cs, and once more on a sherbet colored cs. I paper-pieced the final image together. The steam and sugar cubes are stamped using cotton white Stazon. I then outlined the images with my glue pen and covered in Stampendous ultra fine crystal glitter. I tied a small Martha Stewart ribbon in Cloud around the handle of the cup by punching a hole just inside and tying the knot around the edge of the paper. The layout is last week's SCS Sketch Challenge.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

April said...

I got your blog off of a gallery picture I was looking at in SCS. I LOVE your stuff. You need to update your blog so I can see MORE! I just love everything about what you create. The colors, the thought behind your creations, how professional they all look. LOVE everything!